Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ipsy Glambag: November 2013!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I got my Ipsy package, and I was so excited!
Last month I received it really late, so I thought I would this time too, but I got it three days after they told me everything shipped!



Here is a horrible overview of everything I got!
They actually sent out an extra this month for everyone, which was a full sized product from Michelle Phan's new line, EM!

I'm not going to lie, when I saw what I was getting this month, I was a little bummed because I thought it was all going to be weird and just something about it all made me feel iffy.
My feelings have definitely changed though!



Starting off with the bag, I think it's really cute. I don't typically like gold, but I enjoy it with the pink.
I've mentioned before that I never use makeup bags because I just don't. I'll probably be giving this one away in the future though, so watch for that.



First thing I got is this Starlooks Gem Eyeliner in Amethyst.
I hate getting eyeliners, just because I can never take a decent picture of them. But other than that, I love them.
This is the third Starlooks product I've gotten in my Ipsy lifespan, and I'm pretty excited to use it more!
I didn't swatch it because I didn't even open them, but I tried it after I took pictures (swatches will come in the reviews) and it's a pretty purple colour. And really shimmery.
Starlooks is an amazing brand in my opinion, so I'm sure this will be fantastic!



Next up, they sent me this mineral eyeshadow by Cailyn in the shade Champagne.
It's funny because this morning when I was getting ready, I was actually thinking 'I really wish I had a nice champagne colour.' and then this came not even an hour later.
MAGIC.

I opened this though because I was a little unsure on how it worked because it said it had a sponge applicator, and it's weird. I didn't take a picture because it's kinda messy, but I really like it and I'll be sure to review it soon.



They also decided to carry on with the champagne colour, and send me a Nailtini nail polish in Champagne.
They sent me one in my first bag and I wasn't thrilled about the colour, because I don't like oranges on my nails.
But this just looks really pretty, and I plan on redoing my nails asap with this.
I don't know how pigmented these are, but we'll find out.



This bad boy is probably the thing I was most excited for.
It's the Be a Bombshell lip crayon in HOT DAMN.
First off, the name is perfect. And second, the colour.
Ipsy just knows me so well!
This month I've been wearing red lips almost every day, so this is just feeding my addiction. Which might be a bad thing, but I'm fine with it.



This is my second Pixi item I've received in an Ipsy bag. The first being a mascara, which I loved. But bronzer, I'm a little picky with them.
Okay very picky.
My skin is extremely pale, and bronzers are usually way to harsh.
They also happened to send me the darkest colour, called Summertime. Which is really just rude, because we've already had it snow so many times where I live.
But I'll try it, and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it'll be the perfect colour for me.



And last, but certainly not least, is the lip balm from Michelle Phan's new makeup line, em.
I mentioned at the beginning of the post that everyone this month received a full sized em product. There was either a mascara, eyeliner or the lip balm.
I was okay with any of them. And I actually thought I was going to be getting this bright fire red lip balm, and was so amped up.
And then I got Vanilla which is this really light pink colour so I'm kinda mad.
Another thing is, with these lip balms, I hate dipping my fingers in them because I find it gross and just annoying.

But I love the packaging, the lid is a dome.


Overall, I'm actually really pleased with my ipsy bag this month. It's really cute, and everything in it shows a lot of promise!


If you wanna subscribe to ipsy, you can do so here!




and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment