Wednesday 17 July 2013

Cute Things On eBay Pt. 2!!!

Hey everyone!!!

As we all know, in about a month, schools coming up. So I thought this would be the perfect time to make a 'Cute Things On eBay' post, yet again.
The reason I thought now would be perfect, is because most of the things I'm going to be showing you can take up to a month to get to you, so it would come just in time!
One of my favourite things about buying off eBay, is that a lot of people in your area won't have the item, which makes it really unique.

I'm going to be showing you guys a fun jumble of things, so let's just jump into it!!!


Makeup!!!








Jewelry!!!








Accessories!!!






Clothes!!!









iPhone!!!







I hope this post helps out a little bit. :3 For the most part, shopping on eBay is pretty cheap. I always get a lot of bang for my buck!!

If there's a certain area you want me to cover (cute backpacks, makeup, etc.) let me know. :3



And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment