Monday 17 June 2013

What's On My iPhone?!

Hey everyone!!

Today I wanted to do a post, showing you all what's on my iPhone. I've had it for about two months now :3
So lets go ahead and jump into everything!!


This is the first thing you see :3 
It's one of my favourite quotes. Anytime I'm in a bad mood and see this, it helps calm me down. 


This is my wallpaper :3 I found it on Cocoppa and thought it was really cute. It actually reminds me of my old baby blanket. 


So as you can tell, I have two pages. The second page just has apps I never use, so this is the only one I see. I have the basic apps that I use a lot out and ready for me. 
On the bottom row are the apps I use the most. I text a lot :x


So in my first app folder, I have all the social apps that I use. (The tumblr app doesn't fit in lol)
I mainly use the top row of apps, the second is just kinda there :p



This is my 'speed dial' folder. I have way too many contacts, so finding everyone is a pain. These are just the people I call most often. I kinda need to update it though cause I need to add my sisters and take off people lol


Now here's the fun one!! 
These are all the apps I use to edit pictures, and watermark them for tumblr. 
My favourites are definitely Whitagram, Over, and PS Express. 


This is my 'Utilities' app, which just kinda holds all the apps I use, but not very often. Although I really like the Flashlight app. It has a strobe light on it!!


This folder only has two apps in it. 
But I use both pretty often. I put getting the Starbucks app off for a month and I regret it. I'm already at green level :3 it's definitely worth it!


And here's the last folder! It just has some games I play when I'm really bored waiting for someone, or whenever I wanna run down my battery :3

That's everything on my iPhone!! I hope you guys liked this post :3
Let me know if you want to see any other type of blogs too. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi ashley! I've been searching all over for that wallpaper on Cocoppa, any chance you could post it/email it to me? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love! Unfortunately, I haven't found it since. :( I forgot that I deleted it afterwards and I was extremely sad!

      Delete