Thursday 17 January 2013

Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues Review!!

Hey everyone!!

So today I'm going to be reviewing the Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues!
Incase you haven't noticed, I have an obsession with everything and anything green tea. The smell is amazing and the taste is fantastic. So when I saw these at work, I instantly snatched them up for a cheap $3.00
A pack of 20 name brand cleansing wipes are usually around the $6-7 area, so I got three times the product for half the price.



The packaging is cute. It's a pastel green with a white floral design around it. These are pretty nice to travel with cause even though there's 60 of them, they squish down nice in my suitcase.
I also love that it has a little pop open lid so they don't dry out.
I'm pretty sure on the back it says to use within 30 days of opening, but since I don't use these every night, a package will usually last me at least two months without them drying out whatsoever.


When you open them, you can instantly smell them. I wouldn't say they smell like green tea, but they do smell amazing. If I run out after using one, I always get compliments saying how fantastic I smell!
There are lots of nights where I'm way to exhausted to wash my face or do anything with it, so I will just use these and go to sleep. They won't get rid of all makeup and aren't as good as actually washing your face, but if you're spending the night or you're just way too tired, these will definitely do the trick!
I keep a package in the bathroom and one in my bedroom to fix any makeup mistakes and these work great with getting off waterproof makeup.
I like that I can easily flip up the lid and grab one without having to fiddle around.


Here's a better picture of the actual packaging, and the thickness of it. Like I said, it's a little bulky, but it's still nice to travel with. I can throw this in my overnight bag or suitcase and just squish it down.

Overall, if you're looking for a cheap makeup removing wipe that works, this is the one I always recommend to family and friends. It gets off stubborn eye makeup but is gentle while doing so.

However if you're using these because you simply hate the process of washing your face and plan on making this your new face cleansing routine, you may be slightly disappointed. I did try this to see how it would work, and I did get a few breakouts as these are not an actual replacement for washing your face.

My rating?
10/10

These are everything I want in a makeup remover. Smells amazing, easy to travel with, and cheap!

If you're interested in buying them, either check out your local BigLots or online here

No comments:

Post a Comment